DCN Shipping as being the 100% subsidiary from the DCN Diving BV (established in 1957 and presently being one of the oldest family owned companies, independent companies in the Netherlands) group of companies is your technical and operational partner for all the underwater service(s) on your floating assets and or floating offshore modules. We, DCN Shipping are a key organisation for your complete asset management based upon all for coming types of service required. See below,
Underwater Services offered (not limited to)
- In-water (class) inspection;
- Lieu of drydock surveys (UWILD);
- Change of class and/or owner surveys;
- NDT inspections (CP, UT, ACFM and MPI)
- Propeller polishing to Rupert class;
- Eco-friendly hull cleaning (Coming 2020)
- Hyperbaric repairs (Habitats, micro and inflatable options)
- Class accredited and approved wet welding repairs per ANSI/AWS D3.6M:1999- Specification for Underwater Welding and AWS D3.6M; 2010 – Underwater Welding Code. For (temporarily and permanent) repairs, plate inserts and various installation on vessel and/or on offshore modules.
- Valve replacement (hull aperture exchange) assist, installation of temporarily blank(s)
- Coating inspection and coating repair;
- Thruster change out and propeller repairs
All the above as IMCA and following class regulations (click on the logos to access certification).